Puerto Vallarta ATV ZIP LINE Combo Adventure
We have the lowest price on this adventure. We also offer the safest Zip Lines in Town, most Professional and fun guides, well maintained ATVs and free round transportation from different pick-up locations. You and your loved ones will have the best day of your vacation. Come and have fun with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Canopy Tour 12 Zip Lines
- Round Transportation
- Safety Equipment
- Tequila Tasting
- Water Stations During Zip Lines
What's excluded :
- Pictures and Videos
- Food and Drinks
We have the best and the safest Zip Lines in Puerto Vallarta, as well as ATVs in excellent condition and well maintained, mostly new!
From the moment you get on our transportation, you will begin to live an unforgettable day passing through famous places in Puerto Vallarta, such as the Malecón, the Romantic Zone, Los Arcos Archipelago, Conchas Chinas and much more!
Once we are at our departure point in Mismaloya, we will take the ATVs and begin to explore the secrets that La Sierra Madre Occidental and La Jungla of Puerto Vallarta have to discover. Off Road as well as road paths will make this experience unforgettable and worth sharing. After the ATVs we will enjoy of 12 thrilling zip lines where the views will take your breath away!
You will be impressed by the professional service provided from pick-up to drop-off. All of our staff are more than ready to give you a day that you and your loved ones will never forget!
The best ATV Zip-Line Combo excursion at the lowest price is here! Get ready to have fun!
• Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Departure Point :Canopy El Eden, Int. 7, Clemente Orozco S/N, Zona Hotelera, Las Glorias, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free transportation from pick-up locations located in several famous areas along the city of Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta. At the time of booking, please type the Name of your Hotel, Address or name of the Area and we will contact you immediately right after your booking is confirmed to send you the details about the closest pick-up point for you. The Default Meeting Location is at our Main Office located in Zona Hotelera Norte.We have Meeting Locations in:*NUEVO VALLARTA (Google maps: "OXXO Carretera Federal 200, Las Jarretaderas, Nayarit")*MARINA VALLARTA (Google maps: "Pick up Collage Marina, Avenida Francisco Medina Ascencio, Isla Iguana, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco")*ZONA HOTELERA NORTE (Google maps: "Canopy El Eden, Clemente Orozco, Zona Hotelera, Las Glorias, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco")*ZONA ROMANTICA, The Blue Shrimp Restaurant (Google maps: "The Blue Shrimp, Olas Altas, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco")*CONCHAS CHINAS (Google maps: "Oxxo Carretera Federal 200 Conchas Chinas Puerto Vallarta Jalisco")
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The time of the Tour is at our Local Puerto Vallarta time. If you are a Cruise Ship Visitor, please Google "What is Puerto Vallarta Local Time"
- A Cedit Card will be requested at check-in as Damage Deposit for a HOLD of $1,000 mexican pesos (100% refundable instantly after the tour)
- Since the price of this activity is set per Person and NOT per Vehicle, If you want to Book an ATV for two people, you must select 2 Adults. (One ATV for 1 Guest is $99 usd, One ATV for 2 Guests is $120 usd)
- Weight Restrictions ATV: 250 pounds or 110 Kg for Single Rider, 380 pounds is the combined weight limit for a Double Rider ATV
- Weight Restrictions Zip Line: 250 pounds or 110 Kg
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All drivers must bring a valid driver's license and must be 18 years or older (Teen Permits are not valid) Guests between the ages of 6 and 17 cannot drive ATVs and must accompany the driver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.