Puerto Vallarta 360 City Tour
Join your certified local guide for an in-depth, five-hour exclusive tour of Puerto Vallarta by air-conditioned vehicle.
Puerto Vallarta is a curious mix of ancient culture and modern life. Your knowledgeable guide will take you on a journey from the local marina, where luxurious yachts anchor. No visit is complete without a tour of downtown Puerto Vallarta, where you will visit one of the most famous icons of the city, The Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe, located right in the middle of cobblestone streets and old adobe houses with their red tile roofs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation from the Marina
- Bilingual guide
- Tequila Tasting
- Lunch with 1 beverage included
What's excluded :
- Beverages aboard vehicle
- Food or additional beverages at Restaurant
- Stops or visits to places not mentioned on itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Puerto Vallarta, Condominio Marina Sol L-5, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta 48354 Mexico
Puerto Vallarta is city with traditional Mexican Culture and modern life, this tour focuses on history and culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Calle Hidalgo 370, Puerto Vallarta 48290 Mexico
Centrally located in town, the oldest brick building in the city and the primary religious sanctuary for the Catholic faith, was built in the early 50's a beautiful works of art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Malecon is right on the ocean front, full of colors, sounds, street art, coffees and restaurants. Is closed to vehicle traffic so now you can take a relaxing stroll along the Malecon without worrying for vehicles.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- People who have mobility problems are not recommended to participate on this activity, as there is plenty of walking involved on different types of terrain (paved, dirt, gravel)
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.