Puerto Princesa: Shared UNESCO Underground River Day Tour
With this tour, you'll get to visit one of the longest navigable underground river in the world. With the help of your guide, you'll get to know more of Puerto Princesa and the wonderful flora and fauna found only in our island. Book this trip if you wish to have a fun-filled day in the city.
The activity includes pick up from your hotel within 15 kilometers of the airport. We will advise you of your exact pick up time before 7 PM the day prior so you know what time you'll prepare. Have a heavy breakfast because travel time from the city to the wharf is 2 hours.
Waiting time is inevitable considering that this is one of the most popular tours in Puerto Princesa. Despite this, your guide will endeavor to provide you with one of the most memorable trips in Palawan.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant and after, you have the option to join a zip line flight and help the local community who organizes this activity.
You'll be back at your hotel at around 4 PM.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat transfers
- Service of a licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa Underground River
What's excluded :
- Environmental Fee (about USD 3)
- Photos and other souvenir
- Audio Tour Device Rental, about USD 1.75
- Entry/Admission - Ugong Rock
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buenavista View Deck, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
This view deck has magnificent views of Ulugan Bay. You'll be stopping here for a quick bathroom break en route to the Underground River.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Princesa Underground River, Sabang, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
The star of this activity - you will get a change to go inside one of the longest navigable Underground River in the world. This natural wonder has also been inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage Sites list.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ugong Rock, Tagabinet, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
This stop is our way of helping the community of Tagabinet, Puerto Princesa. The locals have created a cooperative to operate a zip line flight facility in their area. By stopping here, you can also help the people in their livelihood. The activities offered here are optional; if some guests would like to sit this one out, they may wait for the others in the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sabang Beach, Sabang, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
Sabang Beach is also one of the stops of this activity. This is where the wharf is located where you will board your boat to the Park. The restaurant where you'll eat is also located here. Swimming is prohibited.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rizal Avenue, Rizal Ave, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels located within 15 kilometers of Puerto Princesa City Airport. If you're coming in from an early morning flight, we can also meet you up at the airport. Luggage shall be carried depending on space availability.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.