Puerto Princesa: Morning Hike to Mt. Magarwak Summit
A hidden gem among the many wondrous spots in Puerto Princesa. Mt. Magarwak is a series of hills and mountains located just a short drive outside the city-center. If offers stunning views of Honda Bay and the surrounding landscape, making it a perfect activity for those looking for a different kind of adventure in the city.
You'll leave the city at around 4 AM and will start your ascent to the summit by 5. The hike is about an hour long and should get you to the top just in time to see the beautiful sunrise. Your guide will prepare a nice meal of bread and coffee while on the top.
When you're ready to head back down, you can just tell the guide so he can advise your driver to wait for you. Also, you have the option to top this trip off with a nice dip in the beach or hot spring.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Breakfast of bread (pan de sal) and coffee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nagtabon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kay's Hotspring And Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Hiking pole
- Mt. Magarwak in Puerto Princesa is located just 16 kilometers outside the city-center. At 301 MASL, it offers stunning views of Honda Bay and the surrounding landscape.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off are included for locations within 15 kilometers of Puerto Princesa City Airport. Kindly indicate the name of your hotel upon booking so we can arrange it. Your pick up point shall be the same as your drop off point.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.