Puerto Princesa Firefly Watching Tour
Puerto Princesa City is the center of Palawan and best known for the internationally recognized Puerto Princesa Subterranean River (or Underground River), a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Not only that, the city is critically acclaimed for its environmental excellence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Transfers
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Dinner - Free dinner at a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Firefly Watching
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not included in the INCLUSIONS is on traveller's account.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Firefly Watching, Iwahig River, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
Enjoy the beauty of the night sky and relax as you cruise along the Iwahig River. Witness a wonderful light show of fireflies playing on the trees as they softly glow amidst the quiet darkness.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.