Puerto Madryn: NORTH VALDÉS PENINSULA WITH SAN LORENZO & PINGÜINERA STAY
It starts in the early hours of the morning, with a professional guide. We pick up passengers from 07.45 a.m. to Peninsula Valdes. We enter the Peninsula through the Carlos Ameghino Isthmus, where we stop at the Flora and Fauna Interpretation Center to also observe the Bird Island. We will stop at the tourist village of Puerto Piramides. Then we continue along gravel roads until we reach the particular geography of Caleta Valdes (elephant seals and penguins) or Punta Norte (sea lions), depending on the fauna and season.
We have a stop for lunch, the options are in Puerto Piramides or in the Parador de Caleta Valdes or Punta Delgada. After observing all the most varied fauna, the unique landscapes show we start the return to the city. Arriving around 6:00 p.m.
Main attractions: lamb on the grill, visit to the Magellanic penguin reserve, elephants and sea lions, terrestrial fauna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off Hotels located in downtown area of Puerto Madryn
- nautical walk
- Lunch: lamb at the grill in San Lorenzo stay
- Approximately 400 km (200 km on asphalt and 200 km on gravel road
- Visit to the reserve of Magellanic penguins, elephants and sea lions, terrestrial fauna.
- Entrance to the Pinguinera
- Entrance to the Peninsula
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Valdes
- Entry/Admission - Estancia San Lorenzo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Madryn, Puerto Madryn, Province of Chubut, Patagonia
Puerto de Madryn is an Argentine city on the coast of the northern part of Patagonia. Its sandy beaches and its coastal promenade full of restaurants face the bay of the Golfo Nuevo, where the southern right whales reproduce in May. to Dec The Ecocentro is a museum on a cliff with exhibits of the nature of Patagonia and a lighthouse-style tower overlooking the ocean. On the other side of the bay, the rocky Peninsula Valdés houses penguins and elephant seals, which are hunted by orcas.
Stop At: Peninsula Valdes, Puerto Madryn Argentina
Peninsula Valdés is a Patagonian nature reserve, on the coast of Argentina. It is known for the marine animals that inhabit the sea and the surrounding beaches, such as whales, sea lions, and elephant seals. In the west of the peninsula is the village and beach of Puerto Pirámides, which was once a salt mining port. Nearby beaches include Los Molinos, with an abandoned mill, and Las Cuevas, which gets its name from the caverns on its low cliffs.
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Puerto Piramides, Puerto Piramides, Province of Chubut, Patagonia
Puerto Pirámides is a town and municipality in the Biedma department, in the north of the province of Chubut, Argentina, on the Nuevo gulf, on the Valdés Peninsula. It is the only populated center and service center within the Valdés Peninsula, an area that was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco
Stop At: Estancia San Lorenzo, Punta Norte, Puerto Madryn 9120 Argentina
The next stop is Estancia San Lorenzo, a traditional livestock establishment in the area where we can taste a typical Patagonian lamb at the grill. After lunch we will visit an amazing Magellan penguin breeding colony that houses approximately 500,000 individuals and is located 7 km from the hull of the farm.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Punta Norte, Argentina
Then we visit the provincial reserve of Punta Norte where, according to the time, you can see sea elephants (Mirounga Leonina) or sea lions of a hair (Otaria flavescens) and eventually killer whales. From there we will return and make a stop at the Interpretation Center located in the Carlos Ameghino Isthmus.
During the entire excursion we will have the opportunity to see an important diversity of wildlife such as rheas, martinets, guanacos, foxes, maras and armadillos.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Province of Chubut, Province of Chubut, Patagonia
Province of the penguins
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up to Hotels located in downtown area of Puerto Madryn
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Season: Operable from mid-September to the end of March.
- Main attractions: Whale watching (until mid-December) or nautical walk (mid-December to March), lamb to the grill, visit to the reserve of Magellanic penguins, elephants and sea lions, terrestrial fauna.
- Departure time: between 07:30 and 08:00 hs.
- Route: approximately 400 km (200 km on asphalt and 200 km on gravel road
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.