Puerto Madryn Gulf Sightseeing Cruise
Enjoy a fascinating shore excursion at the coastal city of Puerto Madryn.
This exclusive maritime city tour through the Golfo Nuevo allows the passenger to enjoy all the splendor of the city and the surrounding natural areas.
The ship has a capacity for 375 passengers and it has 3 decks with a cafeteria and bar, tables with comfortable chairs, bathrooms and outside, a terrace with 50 chairs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- 3-hour boat tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loberia de Punta Loma, Route 1 17 km al sur, Puerto Madryn Argentina
By 1:00pm, the cruise will departure through the waters of the Golfo Nuevo (New Gulf) on the Atlantic Ocean and it will sail directly to Punta Loma, a place located within the protected area of Peninsula Valdes, 15 km from Puerto Madryn. Its peculiarity is that here you can see the only permanent colony of sea lions and you can watch cormorants and South American terns.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peninsula Valdes, Puerto Madryn Argentina
From Punta Loma, the cruise will start its return to Puerto Madryn traveling through the coast, where its passengers are going to be able to enjoy the various flora and fauna, the outdoor terrace and the cruise cafeteria (food or drinks are not included).
This is the best way to encounter sea lions, dolphins and cormorants in their natural habitat.
After a 3-hour sailing, the cruise will arrive to the "Luís Piedra Buena" dock in Puerto Madryn.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to travel the coast of the north Patagonia in this amazing cruise.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Comandante Luis Piedrabuena dock, Av. Guillermo Rawson 99, U9120 Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 375 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.