Pub Crawl Tour in La Candelaria
Let the variety of local and traditional beverages tell you the tale of Colombia. In this 3-hour tour our guide will take you to 5 iconic establishments around La Candelaria historical neighborhood. Experience the vibrant spirit of this district in this journey from fermented to distilled drinks through Colombia’s history and culture and you will have the chance to try enough. Book now and get ready to learn through taste!
• A walk in vibrant downtown Bogotá
• Bar hopping through 5 different places
• Colombian alcoholic beverages tasting
• The chance to get in touch with locals
• The guarantee of having a great night
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- All-risks insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza Del Chorro Del Quevedo, Carrera 2 at Calle 13, Bogota Colombia
Join us in this 2.5-hour drink degustation tour in colorful, downtown Bogotá. From our meeting point we will walk to 5 iconic establishments. In each, you will get a chance to try a variety of local and traditional beverages that tell the tale of Colombia. It’s a journey from fermented to distilled drinks through Colombia’s history and culture. Book now and get ready to learn through taste!
Stop At: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
A unique perspective of Bogota’s culture
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Bogotá city - hotels, hostels, Air BnB, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at El Dorado International airport.Airports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you have a layover in Bogotá please select the airport as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.