Pub Crawl Kampala (6 Hours)
Uganda may be known for It’s Mountain Gorillas and the Source of the Nile but it is the beer that really brings the travelers and the locals together.
Pub Crawl Kampala gives you the full cultural experience of a welcome shot of the Famous Waragi or vodka at every bar and a seemingly endless supply of cheap beers like nile special larger beer (the true reward from the source of the Nile) or Bell larger, Continue with other brands,Cocktails,Vodka’s Gin’s, Wine and lots more. With such incredible variety, you will want to try them all and a Pub Crawl is the perfect way to do that.
We Combine with Hostels in Kampala to organize one epic Bar Pub Crawl, stopping at some great pubs for a variety of drinks and games to choose from and we end with a silent disco or normal disco where you enjoy, have fun and Dance Like a Local.,
With such amazing people and welcoming atmosphere, it’s impossible not to make the best of friends and feel like a family by the time you leave.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bubbles O'Learys - Irish Pub - Kampala
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bubbles O'Learys - Irish Pub - Kampala, 19 John Babiha (Acacia) Ave, Kampala, Uganda
Our Guides will meet and accompany you to different pubs and bars for a fun evening of Both wine and beer tasting and eats.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cariboo Restaurant, Speke Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Departure Time :7:15 PM
Return Detail :TOTAL JINJA ROAD SERVICE STATION, Jinja Road, Kampala, Uganda
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.