Pu Luong Nature Reserve 2 Days 1 Night -Full Services -Tour from Hanoi
This tour will take you deep in the Pu Luong Reserve Nature. This authentic and peaceful site is unspoiled by tourism. Trekking in the reserve is the best way to discover the real Vietnam and its customs. Walking through some rice field terraces , meeting some Black Thai Minorities , enjoying the beautiful landscape of Pu Luong valley surrounded by mountains covered by jungle , learning about the agriculture system contemplating the impressive waterwheels and relaxing in a bamboo rafting ride on Cham stream are entire part of this adventure. Welcome to Pu Luong
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transfer Round Trip ( Hanoi -Pu Luong -Hanoi ) by ( Limousine and Minivan )
- Local Tour Guide
- Room stay at Pu Luong ( 1 Night )
- All Meals in Tour ( 1 Breakfast - 2 Lunches - 1 Diner )
- All entrance fees and sightseeing
- Free Wifi Access- Free Infinity Pool
- Bamboo Rafting - Trekking around the village.
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Pu Luong Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Drinks in tour
- Personal Expenses - Travel Insurance -Gratuities
- Surcharge for Holiday ( Christmas- New Year Eve - Independed Day )
- Solo traveler will pay extra surcharge for Private Room and Deluxe Room Option
- All other services not clearly mentioned
Day 1: DAY 1: Hanoi – Pu Luong (L, D) 200km
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07:30 – 08:15 = Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and start the Pu Luong 2 Days tour by Limousine bus
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mai Chau, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh Province
09:00 = Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 = Stop at the local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam
Transfer from Limousine to Minivan ( Mai Chau -Pu Luong )
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pu Luong Nature Reserve, Pho Doan, Thanh Hoa 448100 Vietnam
13:00 = Arrive in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Have lunch and check in.
14:30 – 17:30 = Board the van to the starting point. Following the small road through the terrace rice and sugar cane fields, cross the Hanging Bridges to visit other remote rural villages of Thai Ethnic. Stop at the giant waterwheels, ducks farm to learn about the agriculture before getting on the Bamboo Raft for a relaxing cruise on Cham stream (cruise depending on weather conditions).
17:30 = Pick up the van to go to the Eco Garden – Mountain Retreat. Enjoy swimming in the Infinity Pool.
19:00 = BBQ Dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine. Have a quiet night in the middle of the Reserve.
*Sleeping options: Pu Luong Eco Garden – The Mountain Retreat.
Traditional dorm room in the house on stilts or Private Room (no Air-con) or Deluxe Ensuite Room with Air-con
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight at Pu Luong Eco Garden with the room you booked
Day 2: Day 2: Pu Luong – Hanoi 200km. (B,L)
Stop At: Pu Long Nature Reserve, Pu Long Nature Reserve, Thanh Hoa Province
07:30 – 08:30 = Have breakfast in the lodge. Enjoying the breathtaking view from the lodge.
09:00 – 12:00 = Trek following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote rural villages of Black Thai Minorities to learn about the local people in Pu Luong.(6kms) Explore Doi Cave (Bat cave) of Kho Muong village, this is the largest cave in Pu Luong. (Depending on the weather condition)
12:00 = Back to the Eco Garden – Mountain Retreat, check out.
13:00 = Have lunch and have free time to relax in the Infinity pool or walking around the village.
14:00 = board the van to go Mai Chau to catch the Limousine bus to go to Hanoi.
17:00 = Soft break on the way.
19:30 = Arrive in Hanoi old quarter drop you off at your hotel
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Pu Luong Eco Garden, làng Bảng, Bá Thước, Thanh Hoá, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers from any hotels/ hostels/airbnb/ apartment in Hanoi Old QuarterIf out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.