Provence Region & Villages Discovery Private Tour from Marseille
Discover all of the beauty of Provence in a day during this full-day excursion to the medieval and Roman Baux-de-Provence and Saint-Remy-de-Provence. Explore the regional park of Luberon and the famous hilltop villages of Provence located in amazing provençal landscape. Lavender fields in July.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick up and drop off in marseille
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Drive through the Alpilles National Park and reach the perched medieval village of Baux-de-Provence. Free time to explore the narrow streets, gallery and 10th century fortress. Drive to Saint-Remy-de-Provence. Photo stop on the "plateau des Antiques" and lunch at leisure in the village.
Market on Wednesdays. Then on to Gordes, a medieval village listed by UNESCO. Photo stop and free time at leisure. Visit the village of Roussillon or walk along the Ochre path during a 30 min walk through the Provençal Colorado.
Drive through the village of Bonnieux, Pont Julien and stop in Lourmarin. Free time to visit the village and admire the castle. Back to Marseille when the tour is finished.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.