Provence - Lavender Fields Private Extended Full-Day Tour
With this extended full-day tour, you will discover Provence and Lavender Fields.
Discover Provence and Lavender Fields, about 2h30min away from Nice, known for the endless lavender fields. One of the most visited places in Provence, among the best in the world.
Discover Moustiers Sainte-Marie, listed on the most beautiful villages in France. Built between two rocky slopes, the medieval village offers a spectacular view. With its church, old village walls, chapels, aqueducts, and the fountains of the alliance of water and stone.
Discover the famous Lake of St. Croix, which was formed by the construction in the 1970s of a reinforced-concrete arch dam. The Lake stretches over a surface of 10 km long and 2 km wide, making it the third most significant in France.
Discover The Gorges du Verdon is one of the must-see natural wonders of central Provence.
This tour is limited to a person with a private tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Smile :-)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plateau de Valensole, 04210 Valensole France
Plateau de Valensole: You will have some free time, taking pictures of one of the most beautiful lavender fields in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Digne-les-Bains, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Moustiers Sainte-Marie Village: You will have some time to be able to have your lunch, and enjoy the village.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sainte-Croix-du-Verdon, Sainte-Croix-du-Verdon, Digne-les-Bains, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Lake of St. Croix: Third largest lake of France, picture stop, free time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gorges du Verdon, France
Gorges du Verdon: Driving along the Corniche Gorges, amazing spots, high in the mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere on the French Riviera: from Cannes to MonacoPorts
- Port de Monaco
- Port de Cannes
- Port de Villefranche
- Port de Nice
- Port d'Antibes
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.