Prosecco region cellar visit, wine tasting, Palladian Villa, medieval village
Private tour to the Prosecco wine region. You will visit a cellar with a wine tasting, and enjoy stunning views from a panoramic area. Lunch in a local trattoria, short stop to see a villa of Palladio and free time in a picturesque medieval village.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Villa Barbaro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valdobbiadene, Valdobbiadene, Province of Treviso, Veneto
After about 1 hour and 15 minutes driving distance, you will reach the foot-hills of the Dolomite mountains where it is produced the Prosecco DOCG wine. The production area is extended on the hills of the province of Treviso, between the towns of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene.
Perfect for almost any occasion, Prosecco wine is crafted with Glera grapes (also known as Prosecco grapes). Served with different meals, Prosecco is a great aperitif, first course, or dessert wine. It’s also the ultimate foil for rich, salty foods as cold cuts. For the steep slopes of the hills, the vineyards are almost always been left in the hands of small growers. Here you will make your fist stop for your cellar visit and the wine tasting of their production.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: L'Osteria senz'Oste, Prosecco Road, 31049, Valdobbiadene Italy
Therefore, you will reach a panoramic area to enjoy stunning views of the hills and you will have a lunch break in a local trattoria.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa Barbaro, Via Barbaro, 1, 31010, Maser Italy
In the afternoon, you will continue to drive along the foot-hills and you will make another brief stop to see from outside an important Venetian villa built by Palladio and included in the UNESCO world heritage list: Villa Barbaro.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castello di Asolo, Via SottoCastello, 31011 Asolo Italy
As follow you will reach Asolo, a medieval village that presides over a grouped range of about thirty gentle hills, along the PreAlp foothills. The streets of this attractive little medieval town, dominated by its castle, are lined with palaces painted with frescoes. The town is closely associated with Robert Browning and Eleonora Duse, the famous Italian tragic actress who interpreted the works of Gabriele D'Annunzio. In the main square you can have your ice cream break or a cup of tea.
After this stop, you will leave the site on the way to Venice. The ride will take about 1 hour and 30 minutes passing by the countryside of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Parcheggio NCC Piazzale Roma, Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 460, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your professional driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in order to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers are not allowed to elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.