Prosecco Morning Cruise
Picture this – you aboard a luxury powered catamaran gliding over an ocean glittering beneath an early sun; Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront behind you, glowing in the sunlight. A cool morning sea breeze that feels like Nature breathing on you – and in your hand a glass of delicious, sparkling, Prosecco; an indulgence that is absolutely perfect for the occasion.
Enjoy a leisurely cruise into Table Bay as the sun rises. Keep a lookout for marine-life such as whales, dolphins, penguins and sunfish.
There can be no more thrilling or sparkling start to a perfect day!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Two glasses of Prosecco per guest
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
Spend an early morning hour aboard a luxury Catamaran for a Morning Prosecco Cruise. Enjoy two glasses of complimentary Prosecco as you cruise into Table Bay. Enjoy the beautiful backdrop of Table Mountain and Cape Town coastline. Look out for marine life such whales, dolphins, penguins.
Bring like-minded friends and family to enjoy the adventure with you.There can be no more thrilling or sparkling start to a perfect day!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Waterfront Charters - Daily Boat Trips & Private Tours, Shop 5 , Quay 5, V&A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.