Prosecco experience. Wine tasting. Full day
Enjoy the Italy’s finest sparkling wine tasting Prosecco labeled Conegliano Valdobbiadene Superiore Prosecco DOCG made exclusively on the hills between the two towns of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene in the Treviso province. You will sip the highest quality of Prosecco where DOCG refers to legal quality category established with the purpose of identifying and rewarding Italy’s great and best wine.
You will experience with local guides a world of passion visiting two wineries and tasting four different types of Prosecco in each winery including a light lunch made of tasty plates of typical local cheese and salami (flexible for veg and veg). The prosecco wine tour will also offer you to visit the enchanting hills of Prosecco along charming villages and scenic vineyard countryside discovering the famous Osteria Senz’Oste with its wonderful view.
A minimum of 2 participants is required.
Pick up and drop-off in Treviso railway station
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - L'Osteria senz'Oste
- Entry/Admission - Vecchio Mulino della Croda
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: L'Osteria senz'Oste, Prosecco Road, 31049, Valdobbiadene Italy
A guide will take you to the famous Osteria senz'Oste from where you have the best view of the Prosecco hills
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vecchio Mulino della Croda, Via Molinetto 40, 31020 Refrontolo Italy
The Molinetto della Croda is one of the most picturesque spots of the Marca Trevigiana.
In nearly four centuries of history it has inspired many artists and charmed thousands of visitors.
The Molinetto is a typical example of 17th century rural architecture
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :31100 Treviso, Province of Treviso, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Treviso railway station
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.