Prometheus Caves & Martvili Canyon Tour In Group
We provide the best service with the best price in Georgia. You'll spend a day exploring the Colorful caves in Prometheus and adventure in Martvili water canyon.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
- Entry/Admission - Martvili Canyon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
Prometheus Cave Natural Monument also is known as Kumistavi Cave and Tsqaltubo Cave is a karst cave located in Tsqaltubo Municipality in Imereti region of Georgia. The total length of the cave is about 11 km, of which 1060 are open to visitors. Cave has a total of 22 halls of which six are currently open to tourists. The cave was discovered and studied by Georgian speleologists in the early '80s of the 20th century. It is part of a large cave system, united by one underground river. Currently, about 30 km of the river is investigated, which is about half the length of the entire cave system. In 1985 the conversion of the cave into a sightseeing tourist destination began. By 1989, a pedestrian route was laid in the cave for about 1 kilometer, stairs and paths were built, and a 150-meter tunnel was punched out at the exit and the construction of ground-floor buildings began. The cave was equipped with temporary lighting and small groups of tourists started to visit the cave.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Martvili Canyon, Martivili Georgia
Martvili is located in Samegrelo region, Western Georgia, 280km from Tbilisi. The Martvili Canyon is a natural wonder. It used to be a bathing place for Georgian Nobles, Dadiani family. Now it represents a touristic site. People visit it to enjoy the scenery, its waterfalls and take a boat trip in the river with deep green color. Visitors can enjoy a 300-meter boat tour on river Abasha and beautiful views of the mountain river canyon. Taking walking or boat tours at Martvili Canyon tourists can explore the Dadianis’ Path, mountain river gorge, limestone natural bridges, overview platforms, waterfalls, XIX century water mill, fossil shells of nautiluses and sea urchins.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :9 Kote Afkhazi St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.