Fishing in the Caribbean Sea is certainly one of those indispensable and unforgettable experiences, a source of anecdotes when returning from holidays with friends. The ability to catch medium / large fish and capture prey with a photo is priceless.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing equipment
What's excluded :
Departure 06:00 am at the office, boat trip of 15 20 minutes to arrive at the place where we will practice fishing with rods and naylons, for 4 or 5 hours, lunch in one of the fishermen's beaches where you can relax or practice snorkeling.
Return to Taganga at around 3.00 pm.
Includes: sea transport, fishing equipment, snorkeling equipment, snack and accompanying guide.
Departure Point :Taganga Viajes y Turismo - Parque Tayrona - Ciudad Perdida - Minca, Cra. 1 #18-02, Taganga, Santa Marta, Taganga, Magdalena, Colombia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.