Pro Downhill Bike: Yuncaypata Route
Enjoy beautiful Cusco scenarios mounted on a professional bicycle.
You will have a specialized mountain bike guide who will guide you through ancient Inca ruins testing your endurance and ability.
Meet Puca Pucará, an ancient and powerful Inca military settlement and start the journey through shady and enchanting rural scenarios to the town of Yuncaypata, where you can rest and then continue through forests and streams to the Inkilltambo Archaeological Center, an ancient ceremonial center Of the Incas.
Continue the journey to Choquequirao in the foothills of the Salcantay mountain and continue pedaling to the Rumiwasi viewpoint to finally reach the town of San Sebastian.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by private bus to Tambomachay.
- Bicycle brand KONA Professional, boddy armor, gloves and full-face helmet.
- Mountain Bike Professional Guide (bilingual: English-Spanish).
- Box Lunch.
- Return bus to San Sebastián.
What's excluded :
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puka Pukara, Cusco Peru
The participants will be picked up at the hotel.
Once together with the team and the professional guide, you will board a bus to Puca Pucara.
After visiting the archaeological site, the cycling team will be offered to the travelers and the journey to the town of Yuncaypata will begin, where time will be given to rest.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Choquequirao, Peru
After that, we continue to the Inkilltambo Archaeological Center less than 3 km from the place.
After visiting it, we will follow the route to Choquequirao to later go to the Rumiwasi Viewpoint.
We will finish the tour heading to San Sebastian, where we will have the opportunity to return by bus to the starting point or start the return journey to the Plaza de Armas of Cusco by bicycle.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure placeCusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- hildren from 10 years old are accepted in this service.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.