Privet tour to Luxor west Bank , Valley of the Kings & Hatsheput Temple
A four hours privet trip to the West Bank of Luxor to see the valley of the Kings and visit 3 tombs , the visit the temple of Queen HatshepSut and the Colossi of Memnon
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Early in the morning our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to for a journey to discover the West bank of Luxor.
Start your day visiting Valley of the Kings, the mountain –cut royal necropolis of the capital of Thebes that once stood on the site of Luxor , there are many kings buried in this valley. You will visit 3 tombs excluding Tomb of King Tutankhamun , if you wish to visit , pay an additional cost direct to enter the tomb , Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, A vision of geometrical colonnades hewn into a Cliffside . Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty then you will stop by the colossi of Memnon , Transfer back to your hotel at Luxor .
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.