Privet Full-day Sightseeing Tour of Colombo
• Get a sense of Colombo's colonial roots as you discover the legacies left to this city of trade
• Stroll serenely along the promenade at Galle Face Green
• Barter yourself to a bargain at the colorful markets of Pettah
• Show your spiritual side in the temples, mosques, and churches adorning the streets
per adult from
What's included :
- pickup and drop-off by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English Guide
- Air conditioned Car/ Van /bus at disposal for 8 hours depending on the group size
- All government taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Guide fees (for extra languages)
- Situated on the west coast of Sri Lanka, Colombo is said to be the traditional gateway to the Orient. It is the largest city of the island and due to its vital role in the east-west sea trade dating as far back at the 5th century, it is possible to see the remnants of Moorish, Portuguese, Dutch, and British settlement throughout the city. On this full-day tour, you will be given an insiders view to the bustling metropolis and discover the many layers, which form its colorful character.
During the day you will have the opportunity to visit sites including the mile-long promenade of Galle Face Green, the exclusive district of Cinnamon Gardens where you will find Independence Hall, the vibrant bazaars of Pettah, and the pristine beaches of Mt. Lavinia. Your journey will be enhanced by the many religious sanctuaries, which manifest in their variety, the peaceful tolerance of the city’s diverse inhabitants. There will also be time to investigate Colombo’s National Museum and get a real taste of the ancient, colonial and modern influences, which make up the city.
To keep you refreshed and revived, Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and savour delicious traditional Sri Lankan cuisine (at your own cost). an afternoon tea (at your own cost)in the unlikely restaurant of Colombo Fort, which was once a Dutch hospital.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
in colombo any location .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you intend to visit temples, please wear clothes to cover your knees and shoulders.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.