Private Yogyakarta’s Cultural Bucket list Tour
Firstly, we practise sustainable tour concept. We are trying to minimise the one-single plastic use in our tour, so we ban single plastic use of water bottle and provide refill water. We are also involving local community/people in our tour. For those who arrange accomodation through TRAVELXISM, we partner with a 3-star hotel that also practise eco-friendly and sustainable concept.
Yogyakarta is rich of cultural icons. Among many of them, there are three cultural icons is included in the MUST VISIT bucketlist of travelers. Those are Borobudur, Merapi Mountain, and Prambanan temple. This one full day tour will cover all these bucketlist. It is very suitable for travelers who have limited time in Yogyakarta.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from and to your hotel
- Borobudur Sunrise Ticket at Manohara Hotel including breakfast
- Air-conditioned hired van/car
- Fuels, parking and other fees
- Entrance ticket for Borobudur, Merapi, and Prambanan Temple
- Knowledgeable, photographer skill, friendly, fun, and fluent English speaking guide
- Refill water
- Duration 10 hours
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
- Entry/Admission - Merapi Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Prambanan Temples
What's excluded :
- Flight ticket
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal Medication
- Personal expenses
- Those not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borobudur Temple, Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
Borobudur temple allows you to enjoy the amazing combination of history, culture, spirituality and natural beauty. This one of the seven wonders is best seen in the morning, when the air is fresh and the birds are singing along in the early morning. The temple highlights the relics of 504 Buddha faces and the stone reliefs. This Magnificent Borobudur temple is located outside Yogyakarta, particularly in Magelang, Central Java, one-hour drive from Yogyakarta. Borobudur temple is built in three levels that symbolise three worlds, the world of desire and lust (Kamadhatu), the world of form (Rupadhatu), and the world without any form (Arupadhatu).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Merapi Volcano, Suroteleng Selo Kabupaten Boyolali, 55133 Indonesia
Visit the Majestic merapi mountain by starting off at Merapi Museum. This museum has full collections of merapi eruptions, documentations during disasters, and cultural artefacts.
After that, we will enjoy local food near Merapi forest for a very memorable Yogyakarta’s cuisine.
Then, we will visit the ruins of Merapi eruption by strolling the best places to see the majestic of Merapi mountain and its’ natural legacy of eruption.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Prambanan Temples, Jl. Raya Temulawak, Prambanan 55514 Indonesia
After witnessing the gorgeous view at majestic Merapi, head just a few miles northeast of Yogyakarta to another World Heritage Site by Unesco, the magnificent Prambanan temple complex. This temple complex is a collection of three main temples dedicated to Hindu deities; Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu. This temple is the most graceful Hindu temples in Indonesia. The outer area of the compound is a carpet of lush green, whereas the interior has tall 47 meters structures.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at 3 am in the very early morning at the hotel you are staying for Borobudur Sunrise, then continue to Merapi and Prambanan temple. Then we will drop you off either at the hotel or destination you want to visit as long as it is still in Yogyakarta city area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.