Private Xi'an Exploration Tour: Comparison of Warriors in Qin and Han Dynasty
Have you tried comparing the look of warrior from Qin Dynasty and Han Dynasty? This private day tour will take you to visit the underground army and the life-size soldiers and horses with vivid appearances at Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, and the fourth Emperor’s Mausoleum of the Han Dynasty at Han Yangling Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water will be provided
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Your private guide and driver will pick you up from your the hotel lobby at 9:00 am to start the tour.
You will firstly visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which is the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. It is around 1.5 kilometers east of Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum in Lintong, Xian. It is a destination you should never miss when visiting China. The State Council authorized to build a museum on site in 1975. It was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages. There you will be shocked by the large scale of this underground army and the life-size soldiers and horses with vivid appearances. Lunch will be on your own arrangement and your guide will be very glad to recommend some local specialties to you.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling), Zhanjiawan Village, Xi'an China
After the Terracotta museum, drive to the Han Yangling Museum to visit the fourth Emperor’s Mausoleum of the Han Dynasty. It is the first underground museum in China and all the relics are protected in the toughened glass. You can take this opportunity to compare the similarities and differences between warrior in Qin Dynasty and Han Dynasty.
Later when the tour is concluded, the guide will transfer you back to downtown and drop you off at the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Xi'an hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance ticket and meal fees are excluded, please pay on the spot based on your preference
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.