Private Xi'an Day Trip From Shanghai Including Domestic Flight
Experience the amazing Xi'an sites of Terracotta warriors, muslim street and anicent city wall from Shanghai's hotel, having lunch at a local Xi'an restaurant. provides round-trip domestic flight from Shanghai's hotel, picked up by private van in Xi'an city area, an excellent and friendly local English speaking tour guide, entrance fees of sites.
per adult from
17 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Domestic flight charge
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English and Chinese speaking guide
- Chinese lunch
- Entrance fees of sites
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
The Shanghai Chinese driver will hold name logo and pick up at your own Beijing's hotel lobby on 4:30 am in the morning, then go to domestic departure exit of Shanghai international airport, and take a flight to Xi'an, then local guide will meet you at Xi'an airport, then visit Terracotta warriors, which was guarding the tomb of the First Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang di, who lived over 2 000 years ago, and it was life-size and modelled in clay, this impressive well preserved city wall was an amazing engineering and construction skills of greatest archaeological sites since Qin dynasty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
And next have lunch at a local restaurant and take a break, then visit ancient city wall, The Xi'an City Wall is on the tentative list of UNESCO's World Heritage Site under the title "City Walls of the Ming and Qing Dynasties" . Later on you will take a short visit for muslim street before transfering back to Xi'an airport, then take flight back to Shanghai and Shanghai driver will pick you up from airport again, then go back Shanghai's hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up other clients who stay at hotels within shanghai downtown area
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.