Private Xi’an Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors, Huaqing Hot Spring & Banpo Museum
Marvel at the Terracotta Warriors, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, spend time at the Huaqing Hot Spring (Huaqing Palace) and get insight into the Neolithic civilization about 6000 years ago at Banpo Museum. Comfortable transportation with private driver is available through the day tour from hotel pickup to drop-off. Your guide will provide in-depth information about each site's history and significance and will handle all transportation, planning, and logistics so you can just enjoy your trip.
Avoid the ticket line at the entrance of all attractions. No shopping detours, no factory, no tea ceremony and no shopping site restaurant, which at least save you two hours today for a pure sightseeing experience. That's the reason why you can have more time at the attraction sites. This tour are running for guests' interests other than the shopping commission.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Umbrellas are provided for free use
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Huaqing Palace
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Banpo Museum
What's excluded :
- In the morning, your professional guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, and then a comfortable and capacious chauffeur-driven van will transfer you to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. With one hour on the way, your expert guide will give you some background information of the world wonder that you are going to explore. Follow your guide to see the three excavated pits with more than 8,000 pottery soldiers, horses, and chariots in total, and then the Bronze Chariots and Horses Exhibition Hall. You will have at least two and a half hours to explore this significant site.
Departure Point :1: Hilton Xi'an, 199 Dong Xin Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
2: Sofitel Xian On Renmin Square, 319 Dong Xin Jie, BeiYuanMen XiaoChi YiTiao Jie, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China, 710004
3: Ramada Xian Bell Tower, 79 Bei Da Jie, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere within the 3rd ring road of Xi'an
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pickup and drop off services are available within the third ring road of Xi'an City. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.