Private Xian Day Tour to Terracotta Army, Banpo Museum & Muslim Quarter
Date back to thousands of years ago, experience the grandeur of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses in Xi'an, as well as visit the Banpo Museum & Muslim Quarter. Get the most professional introduction about these areas from your English-speaking private Guide. Afterwards, enjoy local specialties or halal snacks in Muslim Quarter. You will never regret to join in this day-tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking private guide & an experienced driver
- Centrally located hotel pick up & drop off
- Bottled water - Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Banpo Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
In the morning, your English-speaking guide and private driver will meet you at the appointed time in your hotel. With the leading of the guide, your first stop is Terracotta Army which was built more than 2200 years ago and where you can view the magnificent underground army and some bronze chariots, weapons, etc. Lunch is not included but if you have any needs, your tour guide will give you the best advice.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an Banpo Museum, North of Banpo Village, Baqiao District, Xi'an 710038 China
Afterwards, you will come to Banpo Museum. A large number of cultural relics were collected in there. It is difficult to imagine what people have done to make a living before 6000 years ago. However, they did exist in a certain age and they also created their own culture - Yangshao Culture. Your tour guide will give you the most professional introduction to help you know more history about that time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Then, your one-day tour will terminate at Muslim Quarter, which is located to the north of the West Street in the city center near the Bell Tower. Meanwhile, the quarter covers several blocks inhabited by over 20,000 Muslims. There are all kinds of halal food and snacks as well as varieties of souvenirs are on sale. Also it is one of the busiest streets in a year and you cannot miss this district if you come to Xi'an. After visit this area, your guide and driver will escort you to your hotel. Hope you have a nice day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your centrally located hotel in downtown Xi'an. Please provide your hotel details (Hotel name, address and booking name) when you make the booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.