Private Xi'an City Highlight Day Tour
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city on this door-to-door private tour. Check off three of Xi'an’s biggest attractions—Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Xi'an City Wall, and Xi'an Mosque.—and stroll through historic Muslim Quarter. A comprehensive package with private guide, taxi fare, entrance fees, and lunch are all inclusive
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Taxi fare (Within 2nd Ring Road)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi fare at your own expense (Outside of 2nd Ring Road)
- Bike rental and Gold Car Fee at City Wall
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Your friendly tour guide will meet you at 9:00am in your hotel lobby. Then, you will be transferred to Xi'an City Wall. Xi'an City Wall is the largest and best preserved city wall in China. It is 14 kilometers (8.7 miles) You can spend 20 minutes walk along the city wall enjoy the charming south gate or you can rent a bike ride for half hour on the city wall. You can experience biking or golf car or walking, (Golf car/Bike rental at your own expense), It depends on your personal preference. Please do make sure you are careful enough for every steps as it is very steep.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xi'an Mosque, Huajue Alley, Xincheng District, Xi'an 710043 China
Xi'an Mosque is the largest Mosque in china. It was constructed in Ming Dynasty. An active place of worship within Xi'an Muslim Quarter. Be sure you try Flower grandma's plum juice and black sesame ice cream. It is best in town!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Savor a delightful lunch at Muslim Quarter . Xi'an Muslim Quarter is a large muslim area in Xi'an City. The Muslim population living in the quarter was about 33,000 people. It is well known for its food. There are tons of restaurants, food stores, souvenirs ...etc. If you find something you like, please your tour guide help you bargain with local vendors. your guide is your shopping guru too.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta) in the afternoon, Another UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a Buddhist pagoda which was built in 652 A.D. during the Tang dynasty. It is the symbol of the old-line Xi'an. It was functioned to collect Buddhist materials that were taken from India by the hierarch Xuanzang. Please Feel free to climb up those seven stories pagoda with about 150 stairs. Then, stroll along the Dayan Pagoda Northern Square, If the Dayan Pagoda Water Fountain is running, it is truly amazing for photo shoot. At the end of the tour your tour guide transfer you back to your lovely hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.