Private WW2 Tour of Westerplatte,Gdansk and Stutthof Including Lunch
This is an INDIVIDUAL tour. No extras to pay for guide or other services.
- Guaranteed 2-hours guided Stutthof tour (led in English), regardless of traffic jams
- Door to Door transport by air-conditioned car with English-speaking guide
- Polish lunch with pierogi and beverages
- Entrance ticket to the Stutthof Museum and ticket to Stutthof Museum Cinema
- Take part in small group tour only up to 15 people
- Visit Westerplatte and Polish Post Office
The history of WW2 is inseparably linked with Gdańsk. The biggest global military conflict began here on 1 September 1939 with the first shots fired in Westerplatte peninsula and in front of the Polish Post Office. The war ended for the city in March 1945 when it was almost completely razed by the Red Army soldiers. Physical extermination of the Polish and Jewish population began right on the 1st of September 1939. Its traces are the mass graves in surrounding forests and the first nazi concentration camp in Stutthof.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Door to Door transport by air-conditioned car with English-speaking guide and driver
- Only for individual group tour only up to 8 peple
- Polish lunch in local restaurant
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed entry to Stutthof Museum
- WW2 Tour is always led by certified Expert-Guide
- Entry/Admission - Stutthof Concentration Camp
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stutthof Concentration Camp, Ul. Muzealna, Sztutowo 82-110 Poland
1 hour transfer by private minibus/minicoach to Stutthof and 2 hours guiding by English speaking certified guide in the Stutthof Concentration Camp Museum.
During transfer to museum the guide will describe complicated relations between Republic of Poland, Nazi Germany and The Free City of Gdansk during Interwar Period.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plaza Stegna, Morska, Stegna 82-103 Poland
Let's see The Baltic Sea and have some lunch.
Return to Gdansk by private minibus.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Westerplatte, Gdansk Poland
Visit to Westerplatte peninsula – the place where WW2 began.
From 1926 to 1939 it was the location of a Polish Military Transit Depot (WST), sanctioned within the territory of the Free City of Danzig. On 1 September 1939 the battleship Schleswig-Holstein opened fire on the Polish garrison without any warning. Seven days later Major Henryk Sucharski decided to surrender, due to lack of ammunition and supplies.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Polish Post Office Museum, Pl. Obroncow Poczty Polskiej 1/2, Gdansk 80-839 Poland
The Defence of the Polish Post Office in Danzig was one of the first acts of World War II in Europe, as part of the Invasion of Poland. We will take a look at the historical building and Defenders of the Polish Post Office monument.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Gdansk Poland
Remains of WW2 in Gdansk Old Town:
Victoria Schulle, bunkers and ruins from 1940's
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels in Gdansk and Sopot is avaliableAirports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/2/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- In the context of Covid-19 we follow the government recommendations. We ensure our tours are always safe and comfortable, vehicles maintained clean & disinfected. We strictly follow health & safety procedures. All these are undertaken in a pleasant way to ensure You have an enjoyable experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.