Private workshop to create your Kokedama in Angers
"Koke" means "foam" and "Dama" means "ball". Literally, these foam balls are very easy to maintain and last for a minimum of several months.
Our leader is the kokedama specialist in Angers and has been trained specifically for this specialty.
We offer a workshop, an hour and a half, in Angers, to create your kokedama from A to Z.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All necessary equipment is provided
- Kokedama specialist
What's excluded :
Come and make an authentic Japanese kokedama in Angers!
Go on a journey of discovery: a sphere of moss, a sublimated plant, a refined design and a new decoration for your interior.
This 1.5 hour workshop is led by the Angevin specialist in kokedamas and offers you a large choice of plants to be sure of a unique and tailor-made creation, just like you.
The kokedama is a spherical plant creation which stands out for its absence of pot and which works wonders especially when it is suspended in the air.
Kokedama is a Japanese art born in the 90s. A small earth sphere surrounded by natural moss containing a natural and living plant, the kokedama can be simply placed on a piece of furniture or hung. He doesn't need a pot.
During this workshop, you will create your kokedama from A to Z in an original, designer setting in the city center of Angers.
Departure Point :21 Place Molière, 49100 Angers, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.