Private workshop on Minankari - Make your own tradtional jewelry!
Want to try something authentic and unique? Come to our workshop on Georgian enamel!
• Minankari is traditional Georgian jewelry, which uses its own technique, also known as one of the three worldwide enamle techniques. It is usually done on silver and more seldom on gold. The process requires a lot of work and time, so that every piece becomes an art object.
In this workshop you will learn about the significance and history of Minankari enamel and a professional artist will help you create your own pendant (silver) that you can take with you the next day, after it was torch-fired.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private workshop with professional Minankari artist
- Create your own silver pendant - the perfect individual souvenir
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Optional - visit the Golden market after the workshop, where you can find gold, silver and antique jewelry at local prices
- Water, coffee, tea and snacks during the workshop
What's excluded :
- lunch or dinner
Create your own unique souvenir that will remind you of your trip to Georgia! Guided by a professional jeweler you will learn how to design, paint and fire a traditional Minankari enameled jewelry, known as the signature of Georigan art.
• Real Georgia Tours, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or AirBnb apartment in Tbilisi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 y.o.
- You can chose between different forms of a pendant or a ring
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Real Georgia Tours