Private Winery tour, Temple of Artemis Brauron, Museum and lunch
Greece is famous for the marvelous ancient sights, the sea and the gastronomy! With this tour you combine everything. Learn about the 5000 old history of winemaking in Mesogeia area. See the famous worshiping Temple for Artemis, at Brauron. Visit the site where Iphigenia, Agamemnon’s daughter, is said to have established a temple to Artemis.
Have a slow pace tour! Walk at the ruins of the Temple, visit the Museum and see all the artifacts that are included in one of the most interesting museums.
Then go to the winery. and learn about the procedure of the winemaking process of the last 100 years. Have a wine tasting of several varieties with some snacks.
A tour so close to the sea must have mezedes for lunch! We will visit a sea side tavern and enjoy Greek seafood specialties.
Note that the driver/guide cannot escort you inside inside the Museum and the Archaeological Site. You can book extra a licensed guide if you want.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit a family-owned Winery
- Private group ensures a personalized experience
- Professional English speaking driver/guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) at lunch
- Entrance fees at the Museum and The Temple of Artemis
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Brauron
- Entry/Admission - Porto Rafti Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Markopoulo Mesogeas, Markopoulo Mesogeas, East Attica Region, Attica
Learn about the history of wine in this unique area. You will experience the procedure of modern winemaking and have also a look back to the wine making process of the last 100 years
We will visit a family owned winery with a lot of history behind and a large future. The winery tour will last approximately one hour. Learn they produce some of region’s most traditional wine varieties. Then, discover how the area’s climate and location create ideal conditions for dry white wines with high alcohol, balanced acidity and a fresh, delicate floral nose. After the tour, head to a tasting room where you’ll taste estate wines, paired with delicious regional specialties such as rusks or cheese. Savor the delicate bouquet of flavors in each wine and pick up tips on how to identify the varying aromas and ingredients.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Brauron, Vravrona 104 36 Greece
Enjoy a tour at one of the most famous worshiping Temples for Artemis in Attica at Brauron. Visit the site where Iphigenia, Agamemnon’s daughter, is said to have established a temple to Artemis by decree of Athena.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Porto Rafti Beach, Athens Greece
Have lunch at a sea side tavern and taste seafood Greek specialties!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up /drop off For shore Excursions and Airport pick up we need specific details of arrival (cruise ship name, flight number, time of arrival).Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.