Private Winery Tour in Evia Island
Discover the landscape of Mitikas mountain in Evia island. Almost one hour away from Athens close to Chalkis, the vineyards located with altitude offers high quality wines. Once you arrived you can walk around the facilities, get information about the winemaking procedure, visit the wine cellars and end up into the wine tasting room for a unique wine tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting of 8 glasses 75 ml.
- Snacks - Greek olives.
- Bottled water
- Brossure with all informations needed for the wine tasting, maps of Greece, use of Cinque's app.
- Lunch - Cheese and charcuterie plate, selected from small certificated producer, delivered fresh every day, homemade chutneys, fruits.
What's excluded :
- Discover the area of Mitikas mountain in Evia island.
Starting from Athens, guided by one of our Sommelier, after 1 hour and 10 min you arrived to Mitikas Lilantio.
After visiting the vineyards you end up to the winery for visiting the facilities, the cellar and the wine tasting room for wine tasting.
We always thinking of your needs and we try to offer you the best experience.
If you are looking for a transer to pick you up and return you with safety we have the best solution just for you.
• Greek charcuterie and cheese plate.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Athens International Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece
- Alimos Marina Harbourmaster, Alimos 174 55, Greece
- Peiraias, ΚΟΛΟΚΟΤΡΏΝΗ 69 ΚΑΙ, Tsamadou, Pireas 185 31, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.