Private wine tour with local Sommelier.
Unlike a typical wine tour, we will stroll through gorgeous vineyards with the winemakers themselves, explore barrel rooms (possibly taste from the barrel!) and experience an in-depth look at the pioneering Willamette Valley. A delicious, seasonal lunch will be provided by a local farm to table restaurant. Menus and venues are seasonally dependent but equally as charming in winter as in spring. Bring your camera and your appetite, and experience Oregon wine history in real-time.
* Guests pay for wine tastings at each location, anticipate between $20-$50 per tasting per winery. We typically make 3-4 stops per day.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch from a local restaurant provided. Vegan, Vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free options available.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Newberg, Newberg, Oregon
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any location within Yamhill county.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2020 - 11/15/2020
2/1/2021 - 11/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.