Private Wine Tour for 4 people
This is an exclusive, private wine tour for 4 people lead by an expert in the Willamette Valley Wine Region.
Door to Door service
Your day will be scheduled just for you and suited to your style and preferences.
Your private driver and guide will be at your service the entire afternoon
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Door to door service
- Private driver
- Wine country picnic style lunch at a winery
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tasting fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willamette Valley, Willamette Valley, Oregon
We will take you through one of the worlds most picturesque regions for growing wine grapes and wine making. Rolling hills of vineyards, acres and acres of hazelnut trees, grass seed farms...and of course beautiful wineries where they will pour samples of their prize possession... WINE!!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up outside Portland ie.. Beaverton, West Hills, Jantzen Beach, Airport, Clackamas, Happy Valley, Gresham, may require additional fees or travelers may have to meet us at an agreed upon location closer to inner PortlandWe will text you the day before the tour to confirm pick up details, your driver's name and the vehicle they will be in
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.