Private Wine Experience in Florence
This tour offers a wine-focused experience and its centuries-old relationship with the city of Florence and Tuscany.
Food-wine ratio as an expression of regional culture. The theme of wine will accompany you along the entire route that will be punctuated by appropriate stops in front (and if possible inside) palaces and churches that remind us even today of the thousand-year history of the city and the close relationship with the wine itself.
Florence is an open-air museum: every street we walk, every alley or square where we get lost, talk and tell us about history, art and celebrities. The same streets on which Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael Sanzio and Michelangelo Buonarroti walked!
Let’s tasting and having fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- 6 different glasses of Tuscan wines and typical florentine food to combine with will be served
- Headphones if needed
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Start from the medieval Piazza Santa Maria Novella, to finish in the picturesque district of Oltrarno (the artisan quarter) from which to enjoy one of the best views of Ponte Vecchio (the oldest bridge in Florence). In Piazza Santa Maria Novella you will find your guide in front of the facade of the church to start immediately with the first tasting nearby. You will then pass through the old town, where the palaces of the oldest and noblest Florentine families producing famous wines are located to head to the Arno. You will then cross the river to land in the district of Oltrarno, considered by Lonely Planet to be the “most beautiful district in the world” (The coolest District of the World). Here you will visit a historic winery where you can also buy tasting bottles and typical Tuscan products. The third and final tasting will be held in a “fun and informal” place, where you will have a nice surprise.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, P.za di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Oltrarno, 50125 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimun drinkin age is 18 year. Under 18 years soft drinks will be offered
- Please, let us know in advance about any allergies of dietry restrictions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.