Private Wine and Oil Tour in the Priorat Wine Region
Enjoy the wine landscape of the Priorat region and savour the wines of both appellations of origin alongside tasting the unique olive oil with a local farmer in this private tour.
With our local guide, enjoy a great richness of mountains, landscape, cultural elements, history, wines and olive oil in such a small area just 100km south from Barcelona! Accessible by train or private pick-up. Forget about driving, be more sustainable taking the train and enjoy a private tour guided by a local. This tour can be customised depending on the wineries that you would like to visit or the time you have, also to a half-day tour.
Regarding availability of this tour: please do the booking with the requested date, and we will confirm our availability as soon as possible, or give you other date alternatives.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off at Falset-Marçà train station, in Priorat (trains from Barcelona, Tarragona,...)
- Guided tour by car/minivan by a local
- Wine tasting of both appellations of origin
- Organic olive oil tasting
- Lunch with local products, paired with organic olive oil tasting
- Food tasting
- Drive off the concrete to enjoy the dramatic wine landscape of Priorat from a viewpoint
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cellers de Scala Dei
- Entry/Admission - Celler Devinssi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pickup from your hotel in Barcelona, Tarragona or wherever also possible, additional costs may apply
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Brogit Ecotourism Travel Agency in Catalonia, Les Muntanyes del Sud de Catalunya, 43203 Reus Spain
We are specialists in the Priorat region, well-known for the ancient wine traditions with some famous wines dating back to the 12th Century. With us you will enjoy a fully guided tour by car/minivan during the whole day where you will taste both appellations of origin. You will start tasting the wines of the appellation of origin Montsant, in a traditional winery. Sit back and relax with a farmer during lunch, whilst tasting the local organic olive oil, paired with local products. After lunch you will complete your wine experience tasting wines of the qualified appellation of origin Priorat in a historical winery.
Stop At: Cellers de Scala Dei, Rambla Cartoixa, S/N, 43379 Escaladei Spain
Historical winery that we may visit, according to your preferences and availability
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Celler Devinssi, Carrer Masets 1, 43737 Gratallops Spain
We usually enjoy a wine tasting among vineyards with this lovely family-owned winery, according to your preferences and availability
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Priorat, Tarragona, Spain
The Priorat region is well-known for the ancient wine traditions with some famous wines dating back to the 12th Century. In the Priorat region there are two appellations of origin (DO), the qualified DOQ Priorat, which is formed by the Historic Priorat territory, and the DO Montsant, a newer DO.
Just 62 miles (100 km) south of Barcelona, the Priorat area has a diverse, yet widely unknown wine landscape allowing you to explore the vineyards, full of colors and intensive aromas. Explore the area that is full of hidden spots of beauty that change throughout the seasons. With this private tour, you will enjoy the landscapes of the region and taste the Priorat wine region. Don't forget about the high quality organic olive oil, a unique tasting that will surprise your nose and palate.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Falset-Marçà train station in Priorat is always included in this wine tour, as well as any accommodation located in Priorat. But we can customize pick up, and additional costs may apply depending on the availability of guides and location of the pick up, which can be the Tarragona harbour, Reus or Barcelona airport, hotel in Barcelona...
Departure Time :10:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for the participant booking the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will provide updated Covid19 information of the region you visit during all the booking process. This tour takes place mainly outdoors in a rural region, with wine tasting among vineyards, open wineries and sightseeing. Our staff follows all Covid19 rules and vehicles are sanitized between use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.