Private Wine and Chocolate Tasting in Paris
Treat yourself to a delightful afternoon of wine and chocolate tasting with an expert host. Learn about the wine- and chocolate-making processes, as well as the best ways to combine flavors, as you indulge your taste buds with four different wines and two types of chocolate. Relax in the friendly atmosphere of this private tasting session and enjoy an evening of indulgence. Expand your palate and learn how to combine the flavors of wine and chocolate under the guidance of your knowledgeable host. The session is private, to ensure you’ll receive personalized attention from your wine guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Four wine tastings
- Two chocolate tastings
- Expert host
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bar du Bouillon, 3 Rue Racine, 75006 Paris, France
Enjoy your wine and cheese tasting session in this historic brasserie!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :3 Rue Racine, 75006 Paris, France
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.