Private Wine & Culture Tour: 1-Way Transfer, Budapest to Bratislava or BRAT-BUD
If your trip will include visits to both Budapest and Bratislava, why not make the most of your travel time between the two cities by sampling the wine and food and exploring the regions between the two cities. Rather than taking a bus or train from Budapest to Bratislava (or Bratislava to Budapest), let this tour pick you up and drive you there on this private tour. Stop at a few wineries and visit some of the charming towns along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One way private transfer in car or minivan
- Light Refreshments
- Two winery visits/tastings of 5-8 wines
What's excluded :
- Additional admissions to museums, sights, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slovakia, Slovakia
In the middle of your transfer either from Budapest to Bratislava or Bratislava to Budapest, take time to enjoy a wonderful wine tour. The route will take you along the Danube, from northwestern Hungary through southwestern Slovakia. The route, which follows the Danube, goes through several wine regions in Hungary, including Etyek, Neszmély, and Pannonhalma. These regions are mostly known for their whites. This area holds several wine regions and a massive fortress system that spans both sides of the border. It also has the largest cathedral in Hungary and pretty Baroque towns. You will taste wine on both sides of the border so that you may compare and contrast. On the Slovakian side, we will have a wine tasting at Chateau Bela, an old estate (which is now a hotel and a winery) near the Danube river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Neszmely, Neszmely, Komarom-Esztergom County, Central Transdanubia
In the Neszmély wine region we will visit the small family-owned Szívek Pince for a tour and tasting with the winemaker.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bratislava, Bratislava, Bratislava Region
The tour ends with drop-off at your hotel in Bratislava.
Departure Point :Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Bratislava, Slovakia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking required
- Vegetarian option is available; please make a note in the 'special requirements' field when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.