Private Windsor Trip from London - Windsor Castle, Great Park, Eton, Long Walk
Get dazzled by the royal atmosphere of Windsor on your private trip from London. You can customize the tour according to your preferences building your itinerary. Wander through the historical chambers of Windsor Castle or tour through the schools of Eton during this colorful tour. All entrance fees and refreshments must be purchased at your own expense.
• A personal trip from London to Windsor
• Create your itinerary according to your interests and enjoy your private driver
• Immerse into the pride and energy of Windsor Castle ( the Queen's official home)
• Witness the legendary Changing of the Guard ceremony
• Imagine yourself a royal persona strolling along the famous Long Walk in Windsor Great Park
• See the places where Princes Harry and William spent a few years at school
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly local guide
- Private trip to Windsor
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Historic experience
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Eton College
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Great Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor SL4, UK
You'll be picked up at your hotel and driven to Windsor by your private driver. Create your itinerary with the help of your driver and be ready to see the wonders of England.
Visit the official residence of Her Majesty the Queen and enjoy the royal atmosphere of Windsor Castle. Wander through its majestic chambers and feel yourself a part of the royal family. Visit the St. George chapel a chapel built by kings and shaped by the history of the Royal Family.
Head into the town center to witness the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony, an uncreditable performance with indisturbable soldiers marching to the rhythm of drums. Head to Windsor Great Park to marvel at the blossoming roots of the Long Walk.
Travel to Eton College where the members of the royal family spent years learning and enriching their minds. Get a chance to wander through authentic boutiques down there.
Enjoy the calm drive back to your hotel discussing your trip with the driver.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
Eton was founded by King Henry VI in 1440 and lies just across the river Thames from the pretty Berkshire town of Windsor; most famous for its royal castle. Throughout its history, Eton has been one of the leading independent schools in the UK and it continues to provide a stimulating all-round education, coupled with academic excellence.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
A Royal home and fortress for over 900 years, Windsor Castle, the largest occupied castle in the world, remains a working palace today. The Queen uses the Castle both as a private home, where she usually spends the weekend, and as an official Royal residence at which she undertakes certain formal duties.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Windsor Great Park The Crown Estate Office, Windsor SL4 2HT England
From back at the top of town behind Windsor Castle is Windsor Great Park. This is the remnants of the private hunting grounds that used to stretch for miles and miles back in medieval times. It is still a substantial piece of real estate owned by the Crown Estate, containing several farms, forestry land, polo fields, and much else besides. Much of it is open to the public.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rentalYou don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.