Private White Water Rafting Class 3 and 4 in Río Tenorio
Costa Rica is well-known as the whitewater rafting capital of the world due to its abundant raging rivers and thriving adventure attitude. You won't want to miss out on this quintessential Costa Rican activity while you're at the beach. Go rafting rain or shine, you're going to get wet anyway!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tenorio Adventure Zone & Route 1 Restaurant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tenorio Adventure Zone & Route 1 Restaurant, Panamerican Hideway 1, Provincia de Guanacaste, Corobici, Cañas, Guanacaste, 50601, Costa Rica
The Tenorio River is a beautiful river that winds its way through the Guanacaste mountain range along a deep, red-rock canyon surrounded by magnificent landscapes of low, tropical and dry forest.
This tour starts with a pick up in your hotel and drive about 2 hours until arrive to the isolated, rustic Guanacaste backroads. You'll then take a thrilling 4x4 ride to the river put-in at the bridge over the Río Tenorio.
You’ll receive a thorough safety briefing and get fitted for your equipment including helmets, lifejackets and paddles. Practice with your guide and then enjoy a beautiful 2.5-hours rafting trip along the arid and impressive canyon of the Tenorio River in Costa Rica’s picturesque Guanacaste province.
Have fun in the exciting rapids along 20 kilometers of river, a fresh fruit snack and plenty of wildlife along the way like iguanas, tropical birds and monkeys.
This unique rafting tour finishes with a super-exciting, 12 feet waterfall drop called Cascabel Falls.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any other location near the resorts listed.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring a complete change of clothes and towel, sunglasses with secure head straps and a baseball cap or hat that fits tight, sun block, camera, water or tennis shoes
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable wearing clothes to get wet, rubber sole shoes.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.