Private Whale Watching Tour in Mexico
Experience the bucket list-worthy adventure of watching up close and personal our blue, gray, and humpback whales that annually grace the Baja Peninsula. Every year countless whales venture to the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez for their four month long mating dance. Being able to witness these majestic creatures is one of the most memorable experiences Cabo has to offer, and Loveshack Cruises has taken care of every detail to make this experience even better.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mexican Buffet
- Alcoholic Beverages
- National Open Bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
The arch of Cabo San Lucas, is a distinctive rock formation at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas, which is itself the extreme southern end of Mexico's Baja California Peninsula. The arch is locally known as "El Arco," which means "the arch" in Spanish, or "Land's End.
Pass By: Sea of Cortez, Mexico
The Sea of Cortez’s unspoiled blue waters that meet the shores of Las Animas Wilderness Retreat provide one of the worlds most nutrient rich marine habitats. Tidal flow is diverted by nearby islands, creating a rich mixture of saltwater, oxygen, and nutrients.
Pass By: Pacific Coast, Pacific Coast
Treat yourself or your family to a yacht charter getaway along the Pacific Coast of Mexico. Imagine sailing the amazing coastline of Baja California while soaking up the sun as you relax on deck of your private luxury yacht charter.Immerse yourself in the splendor of the Pacific Coast on our beautiful yacht.
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 3320, El Medano Ejidal, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.