Private Whale Watching and snorkeling combo in Puerto Vallarta 5 hrs
Ecotours de México has a 25 years of the experience leading whale tour and is the main sponsor of ECOBAC, a civil association in charge of the Humpback Whale Photoidentification Project in Banderas Bay, known as the FIBB Catalog, so by joining our group of whale watchers, you will be directly supporting this work.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Granola bars and light snack Soft drinks, Canned juices, and sandwiches. Water to fill.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Our expert biologist guides will take you to enjoy this natural wonder aboard boats that we specially designed for the activity. As you observe these enormous and majestic beings (which can reach 53 feet in length and 40 tons in weight), you will learn more about their biology, ecology and behavior. You will also have the opportunity to listen to males singing, since we have hydrophones in each one of our boats.
Then we continued to discover the underwater wold to the main spot for snorkeling.
Departure Point :Ecotours de México, local 20, Proa sn, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Small groups: we have limited the group size to max 7 guests in each group. Outdoors: ideal place to distance ourselves from other people for some hours. Meal: We have taken precautions to make sure that all snacks will be prepared and handled with great care.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.