Private Walking tour with a visit to the Khabarovsk Regional Museum Grodekova
A walking 5-hour tour is a great opportunity to discover this Russian city and to feel the atmosphere.
Khabarovsk is the central city of Khabarovsky kray (region) in the Far East region of Russia. The city is situated 30 km away from the border between Russia and the People's Republic of China. Also Khabarovsk is one of the largest political, education and cultural centers of the Far East region after Vladivostok and that explains its high significance.
Being founded in 1858, the city was named after the Russian researcher Erofey Khabarov. Since the date of its foundation Khabarovsk was developing rapidly and has become an important industrial center of the region.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking guide service
- Entrance fee to the museum
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Khabarovsk Regional Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lenin Square, Khabarovsk Russia
This walking tour includes a walk around the historical center of Kahabarovsk as well as stroll along its beautiful streets and major landmarks. Your tour starts when your tour guide meets you in an agreed destination. After that you are ready to set off to your first site in the city that is a central square – Ploshad Lenina. Having observed the square, the monument of Lenin and the architectural complex that frames this place, you will then continue your trip.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Khabarovsk Regional Museum, Shevchenko St., 11, Khabarovsk 680000 Russia
One more place that is due to visit is the Khabarovsk Regional Museum Grodekova that houses more than 350 000 exhibits devoted to the Far East. You will hear a number of exciting stories regarding the history of the Far East and the way of life in this region from the old days till now.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Khabarovsk, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.