Private Walking Tour to Tiananmen Square Forbidden City Jingshan Park Beihai Park Hutong area
This is a majestic walking daily tour in 6 hours! Take the public transport from your hotel to start this exciting day. Morning to visit Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City, climb to the top of the Jinshan Park to have a bird view of the city. After that, stroll at the Imperial Garden-Winter Palace for the emperors in the Qing Dynasty and then walk at old alleys in Hutong. Only English speaking guide and entrance ticket fees are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide service fee
- Entry/Admission - Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation to the sights
- Meals (lunch & Dinner)
- Gratitude (for good service)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
The famous monument “Tiananmen” is in the center of Beijing, along the northern edge of Tiananmen Square.
Wandering in the square, we will see the great hall of the People, the Monument to the People’s Heroes, Mausoleum of Chairman Mao and national Museum of China from outside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan), No.1 Wenjin Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100034 China
We walk to Beihai Park, from far we can see the white pagoda on the mountain which has been the symbol of the park. Lake is the important part, covering more than half space of the park. Wandering along the lake side and enjoy the peaceful lake view, we can see the local people dancing or doing exercise. Also, I will show you the biggest Nine-dragons wall of China in this park, you will be amazed by the vivid patterns.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Entering from the Meridian Gate, we are going to beat the crowd and visit the palace through a less-know route, such as the only black colored roof building-Pavilion of the imperial library, the nine-dragon wall, the grand opera tower in the palace and the residence of empress Dowager Cixi: the hall of happiness and longevity, and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan), No.44 Jingshanxi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
We will also climb up to artificial mountain in the Jingshan Park, where is the best vista point to catch the whole forbidden view and to see the drum tower on the end of the central axis.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.