Private Walking Tour Through the Bohemian Neighborhood of San Blas
A tour to stretch your legs. San Blas quarter was originally used as dwellings for the Inca nobles, which built impressive stone constructions at a short distance of what used to be Huacaypata and it is the current place of the Main Square. It is still possible to see the unmistakable rigor of the Inca walls at the base of many constructions. Today the quarter is a conglomerate of charming small cobblestone streets that are very popular among craftspeople, who sell their works on the street. Among its top attractions is the San Blas Church, a temple that houses a pulpit that is a priceless work of art, a wood carving performed by a masterly indigenous woodcarver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Admission to San Blas Church
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Entry/Admission - Church of San Blas (Iglesia de San Blas)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Snacks and beverages.
- Touristic transportation.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Blas, Cusco Peru
San Blas, it's a traditional neighborhood. Handicraft shops as well as workshops of the most famous artisans of Cusco are located at San Blas. It is famous for its beautiful cobbled streets and white houses.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Church of San Blas (Iglesia de San Blas), San Blas Centro Histórico, Cusco 08002 Peru
The church of San Blas was built on an Inca sanctuary consecrated to Illapa, god of thunder and lightning. It is the oldest parish in Cusco and its main attraction is the pulpit that is carved in cedar wood and is in the Spanish Churrigueresque style.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.