Private Walking Tour of the Legends of Riga
A walking tour through Riga Old Town by seeing the most remarkable sites and hearing many beautiful legends about Riga.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- During the tour you will hear the legend, how Riga was settled on the piece of land in the size of dear skin. You will hear the legend and see the statue of Large Kristopher at riverbank of Daugava River which stays here since 1510. Guide will introduce you with the legend about the only magpie in the city and will help you to see it on the rooftop at the Town Hall Square. The love story about Latvian girl and Swedish solder will delight romantic souls while visiting Swedish Gates. Don't miss the humorous legend about the Black Cat and the water spirit of River Daugava and many more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Riga hotel or Riga Passenger Port Terminal.Ports
- Sixt Auto noma - Riga Meet&Greet, Eksporta iela 3a, Ziemeļu rajons, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia
Departure Time :9am - 6pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.