Private walking tour of Sibenik
Sibenik is the town where you will feel the soul of the Mediterranean, like in no other town.
Sibenik's narrow winding streets, stony houses, many staircases and the remains of the city walls give it a romantic Mediterranean atmosphere. The St. Jacob's Cathedral is the most famous building in Sibenik. It was constructed over a period of a century, and is testimony to the determination, sacrifice and belief of the generations of inhabitants of Sibenik.
per adult from
What's included :
- admission to Cathedral of st. Jacob
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik
What's excluded :
- the cost of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik, Trg Republike Hrvatske Sea Promenade, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
A visit to the cathedral, which is on the UNESCO list, is included in the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Parking Mulo Krke, Obala hrvatske Mornarice 1, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/16/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.