Private Walking tour in Saint Petersburg with Cathedrals
Do you know that Saint Petersburg is considered to be “the paradise“ of the Russian Empire and has extremely high impact on great Russian and foreign artists, poets, composers and writers who commemorated the beauty and glory of our city in their works?
You have a great chance to find the key from this paradise with our small help.
We want to show you the best and most recognizable places of Saint Petersburg, those “must-see” sights that you’d be expected to see while planning your trip to Russia like the Savior on Spilled Blood Church, the St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Zinger house, Nevsky prospect, the Palace square and the Winter palace, the Kazan Cathedral and many others.
We’ve spend months to construct the perfect itinerary for you to make you feel the magic and splendor of Saint Petersburg. Also you will be hidden and lesser-known places in our city accompanied by interesting stories from our fascinating guide.
Skip the line tickets to the churches are included in price!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - St. Isaac's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
You will visit this beautiful church
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
You will see the most famous and breathtaking street of Saint Petersbug
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
You will visit the main orthodox church of Saint Petersburg
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Isaac's Cathedral, St Isaac's Square, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
You will visit the church and the colonnade with a great panoramic view
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
You will see the fortress and the cathedral outside ( you may require the visit)
Pass By: Dom Kompanii Zinger, Nevskiy Ave, 28, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
You will see the building that belonged to the company Zinger.
Pass By: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
You will see the Winter palace that was the official residence of the Romanov family and today serves as the main building of the Hermitage museum. You will be shown all other buildings of the Hermitage museum
Pass By: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
you will enjoy the view of the main square of Saint Petersburg
Pass By: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
You will be shown marvelous embankments of the Neva river
Pass By: Memorial Sign Strelka Of Vasilievskiy Island, Birzhevaya Square, St. Petersburg 199034 Russia
You will enjoy the most beautiful location of our city with a nice panorama.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel at your chosen time, he will have a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.