Private Walking Tour in Pula Amphitheatre
You will discover an outstanding Roman Amphitheater from the 1 cent. AD. This experience will change your perspective of ancient Rome and enrich your knowledge about Roman culture.
Join an exclusive private tour without waiting in the line for a ticket.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance ticket included
- Private licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Pula Arena
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pula Arena, Flavijevska ul., 52100, Pula, Croatia
Pula Amphitheatre or Arena is one of the largest Roman amphitheaters in the world. Erected in the 1st AD during the reign of Emperor Vespasian, it was primarily used for gladiator fights in front of 23,000 spectators. The largest ancient building in Istria is open for sightseeing during the day and becomes a perfect place for pop rock concerts, operas and ballets in nighttime, as well as the film festival with more than 60 yeas of tradition.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Flavijevska ul. 3, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Return Detail :Flavijevska ul. 3, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Small private groups, face masks required in closed areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.