Private Walking Tour in Miraflores & Barranco
After the Historical Centre of Lima, Barranco is one of the most visited areas in Lima. Here we will discover lots of graffiti murals, some beautiful viewpoints, the Sigh Bridge and an old church known as Ermita.Barranco offers different types of remarkable architectures, walls full of street art, parks full of monuments and art pieces and is packed with museums, galleries and arts and crafts shops. Hidden cafes, as well as famous restaurants, can be found along the way.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up by foot ( Only in Miraflores, or Barranco
- Professional Tour guide ( CERTIFICATED
- PRIVATE tour
What's excluded :
- Extra Personal expenses during the Tour.
- Airport pickup (USD.15.00 per person)
- Airport Drop Off (USD.15.00 per person)
- Port pickup ( USD.15.00 per person)
- Port drop off ( USD.15.00 per person)
- We go to your hotel to pick you up ( by foot) , then we walk to the Central park of Miraflores or the Kennedy park where there is a church, the city hall of Miraflores and you will also find many cats in the park. After that, we cross the pizza´s street where there are many italian restaurants and bars where some tourists enjoy the night life. We also visit the chocolate museum where you could taste some peruvian chocolates and learn more about it. Then, we visit the love park to enjoy the view of the Pacific Ocean and we also visit Larco Mar which is a really modern shopping mall.
Later we walk to Barranco which is one of the oldest charming district which has preserved its authenticity. It is called the most bohemian district of Lima because it used to be and still is the favorite location of artists and designers. The route passes by the typical ranchos in all possible colours and houses of artists. Part of the walk is an exclusive visit to Dedalo Arts & Crafts which is a refreshing oasis of culture. Located in Barranco and this shop and gallery has become a must for anyone interested in seeing art with wit. We are also going to see the bridge of the sights, the old church of Barranco called "Hermitage", the look out and the main square of Barranco.
At the end of the tour we are going to have a cup of coffe at Bisetti Coffee Shop which offers the best coffee in Barranco. Or we could have a drink in a bar that has a nice view of the Pacific Ocean.
Departure Point :Lima Region, Lima Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a PRIVATE TOUR for only you and your party.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Airport or port pickup requires an additional fee
- Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.