Private Walking Tour: Delft's Royal History and Pottery
Delve into royal Dutch history on this customizable private walking tour of Delft, a city in between Rotterdam and The Hague that's known for its historic town center, its signature Delft Blue pottery (Delftware) and, most importantly, its ties with the Dutch royal family. With your private guide, wander Old Town, see notable sights like the City Hall and the Prince’s Court, and visit the New Church to see where members of the Dutch royal family are buried, including William the Silent, the founding father of the Netherlands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide with commentary in preferred language
- New Church
What's excluded :
- Admission to Royal Delft (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Delft - Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles, Rotterdamseweg 196, 2628 AR Delft The Netherlands
See some of the pottery places in town.
Pass By: Old Church, 25 Heilige Geestkerkhof, 2611 HP Delft The Netherlands
Pas by the Old Church.
Pass By: Nieuwe Kerk, Markt 80, 2611 GW Delft The Netherlands
Pass by the New Church.
Pass By: Stadhuis van Delft (City Hall Delft), Markt 87, 2611 GS Delft The Netherlands
Pass by the City Hall of Delft.
Departure Point :Markt 87, 2611 GS Delft, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Tour can be operated in English, French, German or Spanish; please advise your preferred tour language at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing 1,5 meter Face masks mandatory in public transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.